[at-l] Mary out the door... Re: Valentines

greyowl at rcn.com greyowl at rcn.com
Thu Feb 15 10:56:56 CST 2007

I think that Sloe of Toe is suffering from cabin fever and wants to live life vicariously through other peoples trip reports.  But I too want to know what are your dreams, what are you hiking/walking?  Got any new nifty gear?  I am stealling a few ounces of methanol from the lab tonight and fire up Tinman's stove this weekend.  Gotta have some hot chocolate!!

Bob