[at-l] Neusiok Trail and 2001 hike

Clark Wright icw at wardanddavis.com
Fri Feb 16 12:46:07 CST 2007

Seeing the recent posts re the Neusiok brought back some 2001 AT hike
memories; I walked the Neusiok as a warm up in early March and ran into a
couple of older fellows and – of all things – they were doing a shakedown
hike before they, too, set off on an AT thru!  Later on while walking up in
VA somewhere, lo and behold, I ran into Storyteller – one of those same two
fellas!  I’ve also seen Storyteller and many other of the ’01 alums at our
own annual gatherings, which we are still keeping alive these six years
later . . . hope to make the one this year!  If there are any other ’01
thruhikers out there who want to learn more about this year’s possible
reunion, let me know by dropping a line to me at HYPERLINK
"mailto:icw at wardanddavis.com"icw at wardanddavis.com.

Thru-Thinker

I. Clark Wright, Jr.

Ward and Davis, LLP