[at-l] OT - Hiking in/around San Diego

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 17 17:25:44 CST 2007

Umm, I was going to suggest this trail that starts in Campo, a bit east of
San Diego.  But then I realized you said "day" hikes.  ;-}

In any case, you might want to try the pct-l list.  There's likely more
people on that list familiar with western trail options than on the at-l.

There are also other places to inquire like the backpacker.com forums.

Hope this helps,

Mara
Stitches, AT99, Campo to Whitney - '03

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor