[at-l] a story...called "Wanchor"

Jan Leitschuh janl2 at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 20 21:00:21 CST 2007

I never did like that guy anyway...

>at-l] a story...called "Wanchor"
>Felix J athiker at smithville.net

>(Here's a story I was working on when my untimely dismissal from the ATN
came about. I apologize for whatever format this comes out in if it
isn't a good one. I will not, however, apologize for the content. )

>  "What could you possibly have to say to her anyway? She didn't even
like you" I continued when I realized I was going to need a woman to
interpret number 8 for me.
>"Oh, she liked me just fine, my friend," he said with a touch of
deviousness as he started scribbling in the spiral notebook. "...liked
me just fine."
>I put the magazine back on the shelf and slid my boots on. This was more
of a task than it sounds as several 'hot spots' caused me to wince a bit.