[at-l] right before your thru

Kevin Kirby kirbyinanutshell232 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 15:56:30 CST 2007

i would like to wish the class of 2007 the best of luck on their attempts to thru hike the entire appalachian trail this year, I hope everyone makes it all the way.

Kirby
GA>ME 2008

Rich kook <rich4hike at yahoo.com> wrote: anybody else get really nervous right before their thru-hike?  I know anxious, I know excited, but nervous like its my wedding day.
I'm prepared, but I guess it's just mentally shocking that I'm about to quit my job

Rich