[at-l] Note from Mudbutt

Susan Buchanan buchanan.suz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 19:22:38 CST 2007

What a treat it has been to hear from Anna during this trip!  I have spent
time in Alaska, north of the Arctic Circle, but my trip was in August.  (And
yes, everyone asked me when I came home if I had seen the Northern Lights -
not realizing that it really didn't get dark much then!)  I'm putting a
winter trip on my "must do" list.

suz