[at-l] Wanchor

Clark Wright icw at wardanddavis.com
Fri Feb 23 17:48:46 CST 2007

Kinda had to chuckle with the Wanchor posts by Felix and Miss Shoe . . . is
this the same Wanchor who walked the AT line in 2001?  If so, here is a link
to a pic of Wanchor that I took at the infamous half gallon club gathering
we had at Pine Grove Furnace State Park . . .

HYPERLINK
"http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/aso"http://gallery.backco
untry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/aso

While we’re there, here are a couple more ice cream eating favs to share!
:-)

HYPERLINK
"http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/ask"http://gallery.backco

"http://gallery.backcountry.net/ThruThinker-2001AT/asl"http://gallery.backco