[at-l] Who would have expected?

Linda Benschop athummingbird at dnet.net
Sat Feb 24 06:48:10 CST 2007

I had just finished working out at the  gym.  I  was in the locker
room.  There was only one other woman there.  We started talking and I
found out that she was from Australia.  I asked her what she was doing
here.  She responded that she was here to hike the Appalachian Trail.
Now, here I am in Florida so this is something I would not have
expected.  We talked for a while and I found out she would be here until
she starts a thruhike on March 17th.  She will be going by the name
"Aussie".  She is going to call me on Sunday and is very anxious to get
together and plan a hike.  I am excited as I have been really antsy to
get out and hike some of the FT.

Hummingbird