[at-l] PBS

Greg Benkert gbenkert at fuse.net
Sun Feb 25 12:25:25 CST 2007

>Felix wrote: "Just turned the TV on and caught the end of a show on PBS..."

I didn't see it, but you probably caught the end of a show called
"NatureScene."

Rudy Mancke hosts "NatureScene" and has done so since at least the early
1980's.

The format of "NatureScene" is that Rudy and a sidekick take a small hike in
a park or nature preserve.  Rudy points out the plants and animals and talks
about them.  The sidekick says "Wow" and "Oh my" a lot.

The show is incredibly relaxing and will put you to sleep, but in a good
way.

Big Red