[at-l] Note from Mudbutt

Linda lrbeja at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 26 19:30:45 CST 2007

Will you take the winter road to Bettles?  It's one of the things my
partner and I are planning on doing in the next few weeks.  He's done it
many times, but I've just moved up here and am still exploring (always
will be, it's so huge!!!).

BTW...it was -74 up at Prudhoe on Saturday...just -2 here in Anchorage.

Scrunchy