[at-l] Isnt' this

Marsha atrailhiker at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 28 12:27:41 CST 2007

I agree Ken.

I follow many thru hikers, previous and new, strictly out of curiosity,
admiration and support.

Perhaps I'll write more here about my adventures throughout the year along
with all the pictures I post.

I really never thought anyone was interested so I don't say too much about
thru hikers, with the occasional posting of their TJs if they seem
interesting or are popular.

I'll start though ;)

Here's a big "good luck" pat on the back for those of you on this list who
are attempting that big challenge this year.

And for those section hikers and itty bitty sectioners like myself, good
luck to you too.

Marsha