[at-l] Falling trees

pudscrawler at aol.com pudscrawler at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 13:08:50 CST 2007

That was delightful, Joan.  It reminds me of something that happened to a cabin near my home in Estes Park.

It was a rented cabin.  The people there were slobs.  In an area where fires were a constant threat and below a ponderosa pine, which would explode as a fireball if ignited, they would cook out with the flames reaching four or so feet above the charcoal broiler.

One night we had huge winds, and the tree totally flattened their pickup.  I always thought of it as arbol revenge.

Kinnickinic