[at-l] at-l versus Whiteblases

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 13:36:55 CST 2007

Well, there are several places where people "talk" about the AT.  That  guy
who thinks he is the only one who is a pure hiker is one.  I forget his  name
but he kicks everyone off his list if they disagree with him; darn, I wish  I
could remember his name.  I think he used to work for the ATC.

Then there is Trailjournal which is a very good site and it allows people
who hike to record their Journals so others can acquire information and
inspiration.

Whiteblaze is another site that gives good information about specific  needs,
procedures, products, etc., and there is some chatter there as  well.

Another one is the new site that ALDHA has initiated.  I signed up for  that
one but have not seen anything as of this time.

And there is AT-L which has been a good one for some years now, Thanks to
Ryan.

Perhaps there are other ones as well.  Anybody have any clues?

Jack
Skylander
http://www.aol.com.