[at-l] Outside, Now...

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 18:02:53 CST 2007

Yep! Just came in from yardwork (finishing some
projects started 10 years ago, by myself and the
[then] SmallBoys, and the mother of the SmallBoys --
can I procrastinate or *what*!?!?). It IS a glorious
moon. Strolled around the yard, admiring the good
works. Have gotten alot done this year -- to catch up
on a decade of backlog... but the capstone is looking
at it with a fulllll moon -- magic, it is.

To make this hiking related: would I have given up the
1000+ miles of hiking with the SmallBoys (now properly
"YoungHikerMen") to have had a perfect yard? No
flippin' way, y'all. Too many good moons out there.

occasionallandscapertoe

--- Gadog430 <gadog430 at charter.net> Dawg wrote:
> Ps. I saw it while walking. Wow.

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!