[at-l] Year End Survey time.....

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 06:32:07 CST 2007

<<After a few plan changes, I've settled on hiking the GET from Phoenix  to
Albuquerque than the CDT from Cumbres Pass north or Glacier south depending  on
conditions.  Either way I'll finish up in NM and the Mexican border  assuming I
get that far, still feel like hiking, and have the legs after 2700  miles..

For those not in the know, the GET is the Grand Enchantment Trail:
http://www.simblissity.net/grand_enchantment.shtml

Sly, I found out about this trail some time ago, looks like a blast...
I hope it brings you much happy hiking, and I want to see a Gathering
presentation!

skeeter