[at-l] Trail anagrams.....

Nina Rogers infpeace at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 10:58:05 CST 2007

Great Eastern Trail: Regal Satin Retreat

Grand Enchantment Trail: Enchanting Tatter Realm

G.E.T. & GET: Trail *acronyms.* (Sorry, couldn't resist! It's just that when
I see the word "anagram," I get really excited, so excited I jump up and
down with anticipation and glee because I love anagrams almost as much as I
love cats, and was so disappointed to learn that this was an acronym post
and not an anagram post.)

Waterfall (We All Fart)