[at-l] Room for improvement

Gadog430 gadog430 at charter.net
Sat Jan 6 16:52:16 CST 2007

I tell you what...if you are training and getting in shape and want to know how your progress is going...go climb some hills. You'll find out real quick.

My eight loss odyssety is continuing very well. But today I went to our local state park here and did the loop trail. Uphill...there is room for improvement.

I think one thing is that I need to start some weight training to go with the cardio. And maybe some more intense cardio than neighborhood walking.

Climb some hills though...you will know your status very quickly.

Dawg