[at-l] SORUCK Last Minute Items

Gadog430 gadog430 at charter.net
Sun Jan 7 16:17:06 CST 2007

Ok guys, we are one week from RUCKING. Yeeehaaa.

I have received emails asking for last minute items, and the best items are those that will be needed at every meal such as platesm, utensils and foil or containers for left overs. I am also not sure we have enough salad dressing, I have not gotten commitments that I can remember or locate for that.

So here goes:
Bottle of Dawn dishwashing liquid
Scrubby sponges
Aluminum Foil
Couple of different kinds of salad dressing
Ice (last year we were able to just have the coolers outside, this year it doesn't appear we are going to be that lucky)
Box or two of plastic utensils (if everyone will reuse theirs starting with breakfast, I think we will be fine)
Plates of some sort ( I don't think we can have enough)

If you were one of the ones that emailed me with last minute requests, these are the best items I can think of. See you FRIDAY!!!

Dawg