[at-l] Please critique my gear list

Victoria R rose_undine at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 20:02:01 CST 2007

It's getting close, and I finally have everything I need for my thru this year.  I'm hoping you all can look at my list (I'm including everything I'll be bringing, including the small stuff) and let me know what you think.  What am I forgetting, and what's on the list that I might not need?  Here it is:

                                                                                                                Pack – Gregory Tega (2lb 13oz, 2750ci)
Sleeping Bag – Marmot Pounder+(1lb 15oz)
Tent – Eureka Spitfire (2lb 12oz)
Stove – Pepsi can
Fuel Bottle (juice bottle)
Water Filter – Miniworks EX (1lb 3oz)
Coffee Filter
Sleeping Bag Liner – silk (4.7oz)
Leki Poles
Water Bladder
Thermal Pants (camp)
Thermal Shirt (camp)
Winter Tights
Long-sleeved Shirt
Jacket (fleece lined water-resistant shell)
Winter Hat
Mittens
Socks (3 pairs)
Sock Liners (2 pairs)
Poncho (doubles as pack cover)
Skirt
Waterproof rain/Sun Hat
Shoes – NB trail runners
Head Lamp – petzl tikka plus
Sink (bottom of milk jug)
Towel – microfiber car cloth
Bandana
Baking Soda
Toothbrush
Razor
Nail Clippers
TP
Hair Bands
Vitamins
Glucosamine
Tylenol
First Aid Kit
Tick Off
Bug Spray
Sun Screen
Knife - tiny swiff army knife w/ scissors
Duct Tape
Compass
The Companion
Stationary