[at-l] cusp question department Re: Soviet Propaganda Flight 800 (WAY OT)

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 10:08:09 CST 2007

--- Point North <pointnorther_light at yahoo.com> wrote:
> There's plenty of evidence.
### Yes there is, and it all points to an unprepared,
uncommunicative government unable to timely respond
and effectively organize against an internally
generated threat. There ultimately *was* authorization
to shoot, but the timeline (decentralized by the
cellfone traffic to the media, not kept or constructed
by de gummint) inescapably points to a
passenger-generated cabin assault. To "conclude"
otherwise is both irrational and insulting to those
heroes and victims who gave their lives in that
Pennslyvania field. RIGHT THEN it became impossible to
again use a US airliner as a weapon. (Well, at least
til our over-short national memory forgets.)

> It all adds up.
### Yes it does.

> > RoksnRoots at aol.com wrote:
### Figures.
> >             CNN just did a 2 hour program showing
> how TWA Flight 800 crashed because of a center wing
tank explosion. TWA 800 crashed because of an AlQaeda
suicide aircraft and two military missiles shot in an
attempt to shoot down the suicide aircraft.
### Only RantNRave could post this....
### But here's the thing -- outside of all the wild
claims and fanciful engineering necessary to ignore
the center wing fuel tank problems, there's one cusp
question which can NOT be escaped. Suppose (just
SUPPOSE) the whole
aircraft-ramming-plot-detected-USAF-alerted-assets-deployed-missiles-launched-OOPS-GEE-wrong-plane
thing actually occured, consider this: Al Qaeda can't
pass wind without claiming credit for the stink,
broadly the world over, repeated for alll the
suffering masses, on TV and the internet,
blah-blah-blah. So HOW does it happen that such a
(supposing it's *true*) one-sided "victory" goes into
the history book without Al Qaeda taking credit?
THAT's the cusp question that can't be answered,
because it didn't happen that way. My goodness, what
silliness.

(Let alone the fact that, after such an attack (for
such a theory to hold), no USAF beef-up in security
readiness was made, to allow four 09/11/01-hyjacked
planes to further violate internal airspace... Yeah.
Right.)

Hoo-boy.
OK, I'm done. Back to your regularly scheduled hiking.
'toe

(Unless, of course, there's a SECOND level of
conspiracy, between the US Government and AlQaeda,
agreeing to keep everything on the hush-hush, since
that would...... since that would..... hmmm, give me a minute.......)