[at-l] The Postman Only Rings Once

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 8 15:41:41 CST 2007

Well I'll send the note.  The package was from Felix.  The note would have read,  Do not plant next to your house.  They flourish in the southern climes much more than the north.  Do not plant next to the house.  If you do go buy a gas trimmer.  You will need it. Do not plant next to the house. :>))

Clyde

From: Jan Leitschuh <janl2 at mindspring.com>