[at-l] SORUCK-Bacon fest Friday Night

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 9 18:44:01 CST 2007

I met up with Hammock Hanger this evening and gave her the coffee.  She will bring it to the Ruck.  Somebody tell her thanks for her trouble.  It ain't easy to meet up with me cause I don't have a watch and I'm kinda slow.  I called her and she dropped whatever she was doing and drove to meet me.  My nephew (the one that works at Maxwell House) didn't bring me any Decafe so I just bought some Folgers Decafe and sent that.  Ya'll have fun and somebody take a lot of pics.  I forgot to send the Ruck Movie and now I can't find it but I will send it to the usual suspects when I get back.

Clyde
From: "Gadog430" <gadog430 at charter.net>