[at-l] if...

Gadog430 gadog430 at charter.net
Tue Jan 9 19:03:33 CST 2007

We have some Winter, sometimes it lasts for a whole three to four days. Just
long enough for the complaints to come out about how damned cold it is.

Then it usually thaws. This year it has been 70 in Janaury. There are years
it has been 80 in February.

BUT...there are also years it has snowed and iced in Margh or April. It very
rarely is cold for more than 2-3 days anytime before Christmas. and I can
only remember precip of the frozen time once on Christmas itself. But I can
also remember riding motorcycles on Christmas in short sleeves.

But after the snows in March or April...if it happens...my favorite time of
year arrives. SUMMER. Any day that it is over 85 degrees...I'm happy. And
90-95...I'm THRILLED.

You can never take the South out of the girl.
Dawg