[at-l] Did I find the right spot on the map?

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 20:17:39 CST 2007

http://wikimapia.org/#y=34637798&x=-84194498&z=14&l=0&m=a&v=2
that link should put the wikimapia up on your screen and, if I've identified
the spot correctly, the parking lot on FS42 below Springer should be just to
the left of the center cross on your screen.
Obviously, if I'm wrong, then will somebody please post the correct link to
the parking lot for me?
And while their at it, the correct link to the Spring summit and the shelter
. . .
With wikimapia we could map the entire trail with links to pictures
elsewhere on the web!
Some people have already started marking some spots on wikimapia, but the
sothern terminus is open territory, folks, and we want to get it right!