[at-l] Speaking of hiking shoes

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Wed Jan 10 22:34:35 CST 2007

In a message dated 1/10/2007 3:48:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
AT03Wench at comcast.net writes:
Can anyone suggest how to get the "squeak" out of a hiking shoe???  Is it
possible?

I'm coming close to putting the squeak and the shoes in the garbage...

:-)
Squeaky Wench
I went to a running store & bought some magic powder, it stopped mine from
squeeking.
It was called "blister shield" (made by TwoToms), it's an anti friction skin
guard powder.
I rubbed it on all the spots that rubbed in my shoes (insole edges,
orthotics, heel, etc.
Magic, it stopped.

It's made from "PTFE, PE and micronized wax.

dog