[at-l] This sux...OT

atrailhiker at adelphia.net atrailhiker at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 11 11:42:14 CST 2007

so you can't suck up your kitty kat thru that hole :)

I am cooking 4 gallons of split pea soup for the Southern Ruck.

I will make sure the little hole in the lid is shut so it won't suck in anything or shoot out anything. Okie dokie.

No one is allowed to respond to this. Includes you Shelly.

Marsha Marsha Marsha