[at-l] RUCK?

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Thu Jan 11 13:34:54 CST 2007

Ruck --  a crowd especially of ordinary or undistinguished persons or things;
"his brilliance raised him above the ruck."

The RUCKs started out as very small informal Appalachian Trail
get-togethers -- to allow potential thruhikers to pick alum's brains.
Originally in PA.  Have grown, gotten organized, spread, etc.  Now more of a
reunion.

Check out:

http://www.whiteblaze.net/soruck/#SCHEDULE

http://www.paruck.com/