[at-l] No King Cake

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 16:40:19 CST 2007

In a message dated 1/11/2007 4:25:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
infpeace at gmail.com writes:

I'm not  bringing a king cake, either. Can I bring beef stew instead? I'm
going to  have a ton of it, and it's either going to the ruck or to  my
freezer.

-------------------------------------

I think yes.  I have 116 signed up for a nametag and we'll most likely  have
more.  I'd hate to see anyone go hungry.

Thanks,

Sly

PS: Here's the list.  If you're not on it and plan on being there, let  me
know, I'll make you a nametag.  If you are on the list and can't make  it,
please let me know and I'll take you off.

 Sly
Miss Janet
StarLyte
Jan  LiteShoe