[at-l] Got room for one more at the SoRuck?

Cutter cutter78 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 21:39:18 CST 2007

If, by chance, my hiking plans for this weekend are canceled, and if, by
chance, I decide to drive down to NOC Saturday (I'm just a couple hours
away), would it be okay to join the Ruck without signing up in advance?

I don't yet know for sure the hike will be canceled, but a few of the
participants have already bailed, so I might have the weekend free after
all.

If I can come, I may just come Saturday, but if I stayed longer I don't mind
if I need to stealth camp nearby.

My main concern is that I don't want to show up empty-handed, but I don't
know what I should bring to help.

Please offer some guidance, or if you prefer, tell me to stay home.

--
Cutter
http://cutter.wordpress.com