[at-l] if...

Point North pointnorther_light at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 21:45:00 CST 2007

The latest scientific study to come out predicts a sea level rise of about three feet by 2100.  (I don't have a link to the study, but it came out within the past year.)   That is a conservative projection.  That will put a significant portion of the populated coast underwater, especially low lying areas of coastal Florida, Texas and Louisiana.

Denial is inherent in human nature.  Just because some people put their heads in the sand doesn't mean that big changes aren't in progress.  They are.  Read Al Gore's book.  (I recommend the book over the movie.)