[at-l] SORUCK 2007-THE BEST EVER

Gadog430 gadog430 at charter.net
Mon Jan 15 11:08:40 CST 2007

This SORUCK was the best ever, and I'm not jus' sayin'.
I can't possibly get all the KUDOS in, but I am going to try.

Sly...you did a marvelous job putting it all together.

All my Kitchen Angels...YOU ROCK MY WORLD.

Spur & Ready...and Jim & Ginny...those slides shows were unbelievable.

Ron Haven and the Mountain Bus...oh my. We are forever in your debt.

Stumpknocker...thank you for being there and letting me ask you to do kitchen stuff that allowed me to go to a meeting or two.

To all the Burly Men that packed and unpacked my car...a HUGE thank you.

Tattoo Granny and Tattoo Grandpa...I am forever in your debt. And thank you for the invitation to Colorado. I'LL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON.

Tunes....I have four inches complete. Knitting ROCKS.

Matthewski...I can't do without your Zen in the kitchen next year. I'll hunt you down.

Friday Night Bacon Cookerers-Hot Dog and Barbara...Friday night in the kitchen saved the rest of the weekend. I am forever in your debt.

To the Women...your fellowship leaves me in awe. Complete and unabashed.

And to the Blue Blazing Back Five...your confidence in my ability to lead...well...I'm sure you just forgot your collective medication Saturday morning.

Thank you to IJ for getting lunch going on Saturday so I could go hike. It was a high I am still on.

And last but not least...to Lone Wolf...Blue Blazin' baby. Thank you...more than I can express.

To all that I inadvertently left out...I beg forgiveness.

And to all the attendees...you make the event. Your companionship...your donations...your hard work...AND YOUR SMILES OF HAPPINESS...it doesn't get any better than that. At all.

Dawg

Ps. Can't wait for next year. We tried some new stuff that worked, and some that didn't work. I'm willing to do food again if anyone wants that. To be honest, I was able to get out of the kitchen this year and not be stuck, and that made all the difference in the world. I HAD THE GREATEST TIME. I AM STILL FLYING.