[at-l] SORUCK 2007-THE BEST EVER

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 12:04:16 CST 2007

there was a reason you were leading us..pics..can anyone say pics ;)

  Dawg, you did a great job on the food. Thanks for all your hard work and to everyone else who makes these Rucks happen.

  It was my first Ruck and hopefully not my last.

  Eddy

Gadog430 <gadog430 at charter.net> wrote:
  And to the Blue Blazing Back Five...your confidence in my ability to lead...well...I'm sure you just forgot your collective medication Saturday morning.

Dawg