[at-l] Gear List - for March **BFT** OT

Steve Landis s.landis at comcast.net
Tue Jan 16 18:52:32 CST 2007

Russ Drake wrote:
> The Crocs I have have not seen a day on the trail, so I am not all that worried about the traction.   Any suggestions on gear to ditch, add or replace?
>
>     WC,  You were hiking in the DAKS!   My inlaws are from North Creek, NY ( Johnstown) and my brother in law lives in Glen Falls.  Small world,  Last summer my son and I hiked to Siamese Pond, Huntly Pond, and Stoney Pond.... all GREAT hikes!   Do you have pics?
>
>   Russ

That was me, but we were up for paddling trip mostly.  Paddled the
releases from Indian Lake on Indian river which merges with the Hudson.
http://www.americanwhitewater.org/content/River/detail/id/1321/
Stayed in Johns_burg_.  Also went to Fort Ticonderoga on lake Champlain
and Fort William Henry on Lake George for some history.  Hiking mostly
on private land in Johnsburg.

Steve - your neighbor in Carlisle