[at-l] PA RUCK notice

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Thu Jan 18 08:09:17 CST 2007

Marsha wrote:

>We are need of these items:
>
>FRIDAY NIGHT PASTA DINNER-
>Pasta, meats, sauce, cheeses, breads, salads

When you say pasta and sauce...Do you mean a box of spaghetti and a jar
of Ragu?

>Attendance is usually 50 to 130 people.

How long has it been since the attendance was only 50?

>Your attention to this is very important, we only have ONE week left to
>plan.

If I'm able to make it, I'll bring a box of spaghetti, a jar of some
sauce, an lb. of Maxwell house Colombian Bold and some Vanilla Caramel
Coffeemate. Though, if a vote is ever taken, I think I'd lean strongly
on the side of 'BYOF'