[at-l] Fw: Left at the Ruck? Help!!

Bett Middleton mtnstream73 at eufaula.rr.com
Thu Jan 18 10:48:09 CST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Bett Middleton

Hey Guys, I always seem to get home from the SoRuck to discover that I've left something behind.  I'm wondering if anyone saw this and retrieved it?

Sunday afternoon before I went over to the slide presentations, I gathered up all of my salt and pepper shakers, the box of salt and the 6 or 8 oz box of pepper that I had brought.  There was still some other salt and pepper around, so I was going to put it in the van, since we were not staying for supper.  I've been bringing salt and pepper to the ruck for several years now, so I had about 4 sets of glass and plastic shakers that I had collected up, so that we could put them on the tables.  In the sack also, was an apple that I planned to eat, and I'm missing my container of Wyler's chicken bouillon that I season veggies with.  Anyway, I left all the shakers in a sack sitting on the food serving table because I got distracted when I found another plastic bowl in the fridge that I needed to retrieve.  I've looked all over the house and can't find any sign that I made it home with the shakers.

If anyone found them and took them home, please let me know.  All of the plastic and glass shakers had ST written on the bottom of them. I am having around 20 people at my house this weekend, so I thought I'd use a set of those for the extra tables.  That's what made me miss them.  I hope someone has them.

Thanks, Swallowtail