[at-l] Outdoors in Cape Cod

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Thu Jan 18 16:17:44 CST 2007

I know this isn't AT related, but I hope you'll forgive me.

Three girlfriends (two of us have been friends for 55 years) & I have rented a (realtively cheap) house on Cape Cod for a week in June.  The house is in Falmouth with a salt-water view.  One of the group is NOT interested in hiking, canoeing, etc.  One might be persuaded to do something easy.  Two of us will be 60 or more but still like to hike, canoe, etc.  Where could you go hiking in the immediate vicinity?  Short would be fine, even just a leg stretcher.

We will take the ferry to Nantucket and to Martha's Vineyard.  What else should we definitely see/do?  I doubt we'll whale watch again, as we did that in 2002 in Bar Harbor.

Sure to fall in love with Old Cape Cod,
Joan
bluetrail at aol.com