[at-l] Outdoors in Cape Cod

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Jan 18 16:51:02 CST 2007

Even though I lived on the Cape and Martha's Vineyard for over 20  years, I
wasn't into hiking much back then, so I really can't recommend  much.  However,
there is a book on the subject at Amazon...

_http://www.amazon.com/Walks-Rambles-Cape-Cod-Islands/dp/0881504246_
(http://www.amazon.com/Walks-Rambles-Cape-Cod-Islands/dp/0881504246)

You'll want to take a drive and visit the CC National Seashore.....   and a
walk around P-Town is always a treat!

Sly

In a message dated 1/18/2007 5:18:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,