[at-l] Pics from a short weekender on one of my favorite AT sections

Clark Wright icw at wardanddavis.com
Fri Jan 19 09:09:00 CST 2007

Fingers (Rob), The King (Brian) and I managed to escape the house for a
weekender hike between Damascus and the Grayson Highlands; here are some
pics you might want to check out!  I did not take a picture of it, but when
I pulled into the lower campground parking lot at Grayson Highlands State
Park late Thursday night, lo and behold, there was another pickup truck
there sporting one of the NC AT special license tags – how about that! :-)
Here is the picture link, and thanks once again to Ryan for maintaining the
awesome backcountry.net galleries!

HYPERLINK
"http://gallery.backcountry.net/01-07-Grayson-Highlands"http://gallery.backc
ountry.net/01-07-Grayson-Highlands