[at-l] Southern Ruck 2007 photos up

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Fri Jan 19 10:17:12 CST 2007

Gary Ticknor wrote:

>It is VERY IMPORTANT to us adverbs correct!

Or, don't use them at allly.

>- Grammarbriar
>
>BTW, today is the 200th anniversary of Bobby Lee's birthday. A fine
>Virginian, and one who ALWAYS used adverbs correct lee.

This reminds me of this little gym. At least I like it...

I was hitchhiking in Idaho once and got a ride from a very nice man
named Joe Lee. He was telling me about his three sons. One had gone to
school and became an eye doctor. The middle one was a car dealer. The
third was a sweet potato farmer. Well, as the story went, none of the three
were thriving in their endeavors. So, their father came up with an
advertising ploy that he hoped would help all three at the same time. He
dropped me off in front of a diner for a bite to eat. As I sat there
eating, I noticed a car dealership across the street. There it was, on
the sign out front:

FRANK LEE'S CAR LOT
Eye Donors Given Yams