[at-l] Mail Guide for A.T.

Rich kook rich4hike at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 12:38:40 CST 2007

Unfortunately I don't have anything to add about the health benefits of Cinnamin but I do know it goes well on white rice with a little sugar mized in!

So mail drops - Not necessarily for me, but for folks mailing me stuff along the way...  Obviously I know you can't know exactly when your going to be in a specific town,

but is there any list out there which I can give to folks says for example: "May 7th - send mail to Damascus, Va"  I assume if there is a list or if I just make my own I'll want to over-shoot our planned mileage which will result in old mail, But old mail is better than none?

Option 2: say screw the mail and keep my eyes on the Trail