[at-l] quantities a tick 2 much??? Re: Mail Guide for A.T.

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Fri Jan 19 14:38:32 CST 2007

Sloetoe wrote:

>--- Felix J <athiker at smithville.net> wrote:
>

>>>### Of course, we also go through a 9 pound bag of
>>>GORP (TOO!) in a week's time. Yummmmyyyyyyy.
>>>

> and, apparently Sloetoe is talking about 3 people...
>

>### Numbers matter not a whit, Fee. Seriously.

I'm not gonna lie to ya here....I have zero clue what numbers not
mattering you're talking about.

>Calories are your friend on trail, and were I to find
>myself "hungry" on trail, or loosing weight and such,
>I'd be having a serious talk with myself.

Nor do I have a clue what my telling someone to have people send things
in lesser quantities than he can buy has to do with calories and being
hungry on the trail and loosing weight and blah blah blah. I didn't tell
him to leave town without any food.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98