[at-l] Hiking kilts

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 11:11:29 CST 2007

When I search on hiking kilts, it looks as if MountainHardwear used to sell 'em, but I can't find them on their website now.  Anyone know where to buy a microfiber hiking kilt in a dark color?  (I did find one site for plaid microfiber kilts), but I'm wondering if it's possible to get a solid microfiber one.

thanks,
Joan