[at-l] I'm back

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 22 17:32:37 CST 2007

Well I am back.  I was suposed to be gone 2 weeks but got the chance to leave early and I did.  Iraq is not for me or anyone else as far as I can tell.  I went to help build a school for girls that were not allowed to get an education under the previous administration.  I don't think I helped much.  I have to much compassion for kids to be able to tolerate the local customs.  That is all I am going to say about that.

I did get to see some mountians.  Of course you can't walk in them because of the folks that be wantin to cut your head off,  live there.

Clyde

Felix,  can ya tell me,  if I was on a plane for eight hours,  if I got home 4 minutes before I left,  am I 4 minutes younger or 7 hours and 56 minutes older.