[at-l] I'm back

Gadog430 gadog430 at charter.net
Mon Jan 22 18:02:40 CST 2007

I don't think the folks that wanting to be killing you only live in the
mtns...from what has been said.

We adopted a soldier last year that was over there. He pretty much said the
same thing you did Thee Clyde. Not fit for human occupancy. And that's the
cradle of civlization for goodness sakes.

Dawg