[at-l] apologies

Jae majdrunk at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 19:21:57 CST 2007

I apologize if I ranted a bit but it seems that the world never gets to hear the really great stuff we are doing. We ARE building schools, we ARE building roads and bridges and irrigation and adult tech schools. We are doing so many wonder things and everyone always talks about the bad things. Yes there are some nasty things going on but through commitment we will turn things around in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Jae

off topic, I know