[at-l] Hiking kilts

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 07:24:45 CST 2007

SportKilt.com has camo kilts made from cotton/poly fabric also solid
colors but those aren't microfiber. The UtiliKilt is from
<http://www.utilikilts.com/> and <http://www.stillwaterkilts.com/>
makes kilts in acrylic. For the tough/adventurous you might try
wearing a "great kilt"
<http://www.lindaclifford.com/GreatKiltWrap.html>. This original form
of the kilt, just a strip of fabric rather than a structured garment,
doubled as the wearer's sleeping bag/shelter.