[at-l] Some good news from the Caledonian Record

Arthur Gaudet rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 24 09:05:03 CST 2007

Thanks Art, for the correction.

I was going from memory on that... Risky these days. I still haven't heard/read
about where the turn-around occurred. The AMC is good about making Incident
Reports, this one will be done by Mo Ellozy, taking over from retired Gene
Daniels. It may be a few months before the whole story is told there.

One funny/sad thing - Gagnon asked his rescuers who won the Colts/Patriots
football game on Sunday, played about the time he was fighting to stay alive. He
was disappointed with the Pats loss.--RD