[at-l] for Felix

V Hurst vjl_47 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 18:53:42 CST 2007

Kevin Kirby <kirbyinanutshell232 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  NO NO NO!!!!! The Patriots should have won and thats that. I hope the bears win now because Peyton does not deserve it.

Kirby

  ****BAH!! read on and to make it hiking related I'll just say that instead of watching the game on that Sunday (maybe) because I jinx the boys in blue I may go hiking..maybe.. :)
  Read On...
  vera

  If you haven't read this....It's so Good!!!
      Tom Brady in Heaven
      Tom Brady, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven,
God was
      showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded
Patriots
      flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Tom ," said
God.
      "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Tom felt
special,
      indeed, and walked up to his house.
      On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the
corner. It
      was a 3-story mansion with a Blue & White sidewalk, a 50-foot tall
flagpole
      with an enormous Colts logo flag, and in every window, a Colts
towel. Tom
      looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I
have a
      question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even
won a few
      Super bowls. God said "So what's your point Tom?" "Well, why does
Peyton get
      a better house than me?"
      God chuckled, and said: "Oh Tom, that's not Peyton's house, it's
mine."
      GO COLTS!