[at-l] Bryson City to Amicalola ride wanted - March 13

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 19:40:09 CST 2007

Weathercarrot and I have friends who are leaving Massachusetts for Georgia
on March 12.  They plan to drop off their car in Bryson City on March 13 and
are looking for a ride to Amicalola that afternoon.  There will be two or
three people (depending on whether or not I'm with them) and one dog.

Of the two definite people, one will be thruhiking again with her dog.  The
other will be hiking for three weeks before heading back to Massachusetts.
I may be hitching a ride down with them to hike for an indefinite period of
time.

If anyone can offer us a ride or has a suggestion for finding a ride, please
get in touch with me.  They'll be looking into the ATC shuttle list but I
thought I would try here as well.

Thanks for any tips or ride offers,

Mara
Stitches, AT99