[at-l] Pity-Party time for non-SORUCK-ers

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 19:36:28 CST 2007

Wine sounds good but what I'd really like is some snow so I can go
snowshoeing. After I good workout I'd even consider some chocolate
cake. Mags... could you send some of your snow to NNY? Put a big fan
on one of the mountain tops to push it this way. I'm still looking at
bare ground here. :(

On 1/13/07, Linda Patton <lpatton at mailer.fsu.edu> wrote:
> Jim Bullard wrote:
> > Nah! I had more than enough over the holidays. Gotta cut back on the sweets.
>
> Party-pooper.  ;->  So shall we put you down for bringing a salad??  We gotta
> get this thing underway.  The weekend's going fast!  Who's bringing the wine?
> Or, better yet, the champagne?
>         ~~ EW

Jim Bullard
http://www.jimbullard.org